As part of the campaign following the release of AIUSA’s Stonewalled report, activists asked police departments to sign a pledge to take concrete steps to end targeting of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) individuals for police abuse and misconduct.
Police Departments that have signed the pledge so far:
- DC Metropolitan Police Department
- San Antonio Police Department
- Fargo Police Department (ND)
- Lexington Police Department (KY)
- Memphis Police Department (TN)
- Atlanta Police Department
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Stonewalled campaign!