Our staff and volunteer leaders can help you
- If you believe your human rights have been violated and you need referrals for assistance or want to share your story, contact our research team [email protected].
- If you are an Amnesty International member and have questions or need support, call our Member Services team at 1-800-AMNESTY or email [email protected].
- If you want to start a student group, or if you’re a student group looking for support, contact our Youth & Student Program at [email protected].
- If you are a policymaker looking for information or support, contact our Advocacy team at [email protected].
- If you are a journalist looking for information or expertise, contact our Media team at [email protected].
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer member leader at Amnesty International USA contact [email protected].
- For any inquiries not listed here, please email us and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Support & Member Services
Phone: 1-800-AMNESTY (1-800-266-3789) (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm EST)
Email: [email protected]
National & Regional Offices
Amnesty International USA Headquarters
311 W 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 807-8400
Fax: (212) 627-1451
Washington National Office
1150 18th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 544-0200
Fax: (202) 546-7142
Northeast Regional Office
89 South Street
Boston, MA 02111
Western Regional Office
1624 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
1 Easton Street
London WC1X 0DW
Looking to get involved locally? Contact your region’s Field Organizer and they can help you get connected with human rights activists near you!