Amnesty doesn’t accept funding from governments for our research and campaigns… instead, we rely on people like you to power our work. In a time of increasing misinformation and the influence of money in politics, we pride ourselves on our independence to hold human rights abusers accountable.
To become a member, simply make a donation of $25 or more.
If you are a student, senior, or have limited income, join at a discounted rate of $15.
When you become a member, you get to directly influence Amnesty International USA’s policy decisions and help set our campaign priorities. Let’s build the world we want to see, one human rights win at a time!
Your annual membership support comes with these special benefits:
- Set organizational and campaign priorities by voting in board elections, regional conferences, and Annual General Meetings
- Invitations to members-only briefings
- Annual calendar and membership card you can proudly carry
- Special member updates with important news and updates
- Join a movement of like-minded activists in your community (and around the world!)
- Sense of accomplishment as you do your part to protect human rights