Need to send an email to AIUSA members? You’ve come to the right place!
Activists, Groups and Member Leaders can use this form to request an email to dues-paying members be sent on their behalf to promote member-led Amnesty International USA events and activities.
When we receive your completed form, we review our calendar and confirm that the team is able to meet your request. If we are able to schedule your email, we review the draft language to make sure it is in line with our policies, and may suggest edits as we work with you to finalize the language.
Best Practices for Strong Emails:
- Introduce yourself or your group, assume the reader does not know who you are or why you are writing them, take time to explain.
- Assume the reader is not an Amnesty expert, explain who your Local Group is or your role as a Member Leader if applicable.
- State your reason for writing and why it is important for the reader to attend your event or take action.
- Include specific details of your event (eg. names of guest speakers; Q&A session to follow screening; admission is free; light refreshments will be served; etc.).
- Include all relevant date, time and location information and any necessary links.
- Be personal and make the reader feel welcome and excited about your message.
Please complete the form in full, at least 2 weeks prior to your preferred send date, so that we can process your request efficiently and schedule your email in the time frame desired.