APPLY TO VOLUNTEER AT AGM’24!
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please submit your application by January 19, 2024.
Take your experience at the Annual General Meeting to the next level: volunteer with other activists from around the country at the conference. Those who volunteer for a three-hour shift will be awarded a reduced registration price of $25.00.
Three-hour time slots for the following positions are available:
- Registration/Welcome: The registration team will be tasked with assisting the registration process. The registration team will check attendees into the conference. The welcome team will help usher the attendees through conference spaces.
- Plenary Ambassador: Plenary Ambassadors will usher attendees to the plenary space. They will also ensure that everything runs smoothly, and on time. Other responsibilities can include speaker and guest support.
- National Resolution Shadows: Support our National Resolutions Committee with the governance pieces of the AGM, including staffing the resolutions session, taking minutes, and passing the microphone.
- Workshop Session: Support speakers for the AGM program sessions! Help them keep time and ensure attendees complete our session polls.
- Action Alley: Help facilitate attendee engagement in Action Alley.
- Conference Setup/Breakdown: Help us unload and set up displays, signage, and more. This is a vital role!