Annual General Meeting 2024 will be held in Washington, D.C. Please see the following links for conference logistics and attractions
Conference: February 23th – 25th, 2024
Optional Lobby Day: February 26th, 2024
CONFERENCE LODGING INFORMATION
The Washington Hilton is our host hotel in Washington, D.C. Our room rate is $209.00 (subject to applicable state and local taxes) for single occupancy and $239.00 for double occupancy. You can reserve your room by clicking on ‘Make Reservation’ below. A block of rooms has been reserved until 01/26/2024. The special room rate will be available until 01/26/2024 at 5:00 PM PT, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Washington Hilton is located a short metro ride from the National Mall and a 10-minute walk to the Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line).
It is only 20 minutes away from Reagan National Airport and 40 minutes from Dulles International Airport.
Please view full transportation options and routes on the Washington, D.C. Metro site.
Public transit from Reagan Airport to Washington Hilton – 38 min
Cost of Fare: $2.00 – $6.00
- To get to the Metrorail station from the Reagan Airport Terminals:
- Terminal 2: Use either of two enclosed pedestrian bridges on the concourse level which connect directly to the station.
- Terminal 1: Exit the terminal to the streetside curb, and board any “Airport Shuttle” bus. At the stops for Terminal 2 or North/South Parking 1 & 2, you can access an enclosed bridge which connects to the Metrorail station.
- Take the Blue line to Farragut West
- 16 minutes (7 stops)
- Arrive at Farragut West
- Walk about 5 minutes to 17th St NW & K St NW
- Catch the 42 bus
- 11 minutes (8 stops)
- Get off at Connecticut Ave NW & Florida Ave NW
- Walk about 3 minutes, 0.1 miles
- Arrive at Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Overnight valet parking:
- Monday – Sunday: $56 per car/per night with in/out privileges
- Hourly valet parking: $20 for the first hour, $28 for the second hour
- Public Self-Parking: a variety of parking garages are within the hotel area (prices vary)