December 10, 2015
Yemen: Release Ameen al-Shafaq and Antar al-Mabarazi (UA 273/15)
Two Yemeni activists were arrested in October by the Huthi armed group.
Two Yemeni activists were arrested in October by the Huthi armed group. Their whereabouts are unknown, and they are at risk of torture and other ill-treatment.
1) Please write immediately in English, Arabic or your own language:
*Only Facebook and Whatsapp will get through, not hard copy letters*
- Urging Ansarullah to tell the families of Ameen al-Shafaq and Antar al-Mabarazi of their whereabouts immediately and ensure that both men are protected from torture and other ill-treatment, and given regular access to their families, lawyers and any medical attention they may require;
- Calling on them to release the two men unless they are to be transferred to proper judicial authorities and promptly charged with a recognizably criminal offence.
2) For the full Urgent Action, including appeal addresses and further information, please click on the Word or PDF version below.
3) Please let us know if you took action so that we can track our impact!