Write for Rights Resources
Thank you for joining Write for Rights, the world's largest letter-writing event. You are part of a global initiative that will generate a massive outpouring of letters and cards to protect the human rights of people at risk.
• Write for Rights Toolkit - key information on how to participate as an individual or as the host of a Write for Rights event
• Event Hosting Checklist - a helpful guide to make sure you have everything you need for a successful event
• Media Guide - contains talking points, sample media advisory, and sample letters-to-the-editor
- Media Adisory Template
- Sample Letter to the Editor
- Letter to the Editor Description
- Media Outreach How-To
- Press Release Template
• Kids Casesheet - Download the case sheet for Nabi Saleh has been specifically crafted with youth in mind.
• Classroom Guide - This resource will help students develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the language of discussion, exposition, persuasive writing, argument and opinion.
• UDHR School Presentation - This resource is great for helping explain the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to kids.