- Hundreds of asylum-seekers were deported to South Sudan without being permitted access to fair, consistent and transparent individual asylum procedures.
Amnesty International visits/reports
- Amnesty International delegates visited Israel and the OPT in June/July and November/December.
- Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories: Stop the transfer– Israel about to expel Bedouin to expand settlements (MDE 15/001/2012)
- Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories: Starved of justice –Palestinians detained without trial by Israel (MDE 15/026/2012)
- Israel/OPT: Letter to UN Committee against Torture regarding adoption of list of issues by the Committee (MDE 15/029/2012)
- Israel/OPT: International pressure mounts over Gaza blockade (MDE 15/033/2012)
- Israel: Amnesty International urges government to respect the right to freedom of peaceful assembly (MDE 15/037/2012)