Amnesty International visits/reports
- Amnesty International delegates visited northern Uganda and Kampala in May and August.
- Uganda: Doubly Traumatised – The lack of access to justice by female victims of sexual and gender-based violence in northern Uganda (AFR 59/005/2007)
- Uganda: Justice system fails victims of sexual violence (AFR 59/011/2007)
- Uganda: Detainees tortured during incommunicado detention (AFR 59/006/2007)
- Uganda: Proposed national framework to address impunity does not remove government’s obligation to arrest and surrender LRA leaders to the International Criminal Court (AFR 59/002/2007)