Interns are integral to the Human Rights work of AIUSA. The work they perform and their continued involvement in human rights is invaluable to Amnesty's mission. Amnesty International USA is committed to the professional development of interns and strives to provide them with a quality learning environment in order to acquire and develop the skills necessary for job placement and advancement in Human Rights and Social Justice.
Internship Program Objectives:
- Increase awareness of and promote the values and mission of AIUSA.
- Develop and improve individual marketability to potential future employers.
- Provide networking opportunities and expose individuals to career options within the Human Rights field.
- Sharpen professional skills required for job placement.
- Develop life-long human rights activists and leaders.
Select one of the following links to view a list current unpaid internship openings in AIUSA.