- Urging the Russian authorities to quash the sentence against Darya Poliudova and release her immediately and unconditionally as she is a prisoner of conscience imprisoned solely for exercising her right to freedom of expression;
- Calling on them to respect and protect the right to freedom of expression, peaceful assembly and association for all people in Russia, without discrimination against people with dissenting political and other views.
Russian Federation: Quash the Sentence Against Darya Poliudova (UA 160/15)
May 9, 2016
On 20 April political activist and blogger Darya Poliudova arrived in the open prison colony in Novorossiisk, Krasnodar Krai, where she will be serving her sentence after her appeal was rejected on 30 March. She has submitted another appeal. Darya Poliudova is a prisoner of conscience.
1) Please write immediately in Russian or your own language:
2) For the full Urgent Action, including appeal addresses and further information, please click on the Word or PDF version below.
3) Please let us know if you took action so that we can track our impact!