- Calling on the authorities to take immediate steps to overturn the convictions of Oleg Sentsov and Aleksandr Kolchenko under disproportionate terrorism-related charges and present them with appropriate charges or release them;
- Demanding that, if new legitimate charges are brought against them, Oleg Sentsov and Aleksandr Kolchenko be retried in a civilian court, and that all testimony gained through torture and other ill-treatment and other illegal methods should be excluded;
- Insisting that all allegations of torture and other ill-treatment by the defendants, witnesses and their lawyers are immediately, effectively and impartially investigated.
2) For the full Urgent Action, including appeal addresses and further information, please click on the Word or PDF version below.
- EITHER send a short email to email@example.com with "UA 170/15" in the subject line, and include in the body of the email the number of letters and/or emails you sent;
- OR fill out this short online form to let us know how you took action.