- Calling on authorities to implement full and appropriate protection to the staff of Impunity Watch, in accordance with their wishes;
- Urging them to carry out an independent, thorough and impartial investigation into the raiding of Impunity Watch´s offices and bring those responsible to justice;
- Reminding them to ensure that all parties involved with cases of human rights violations committed during the armed conflict can carry out their work without fear of reprisal;
Guatemala: Protect Impunity Watch (UA 148/16)
June 24, 2016
The offices of Impunity Watch in Guatemala were ransacked by unidentified armed men on 21 June. All persons working in the organization need immediate protection.
1) Please write immediately in Spanish or your own language:
2) For the full Urgent Action, including appeal addresses and further information, please click on the Word or PDF version below.
3) Please let us know if you took action so that we can track our impact!