We look forward to your joining us for Amnesty International USA's 2014 Human Rights Conference!
We are particularly excited to be hosting the conference in the dynamic city of Chicago. The links below provide resources that can help in your planning, including information on flights, lodging, traveling around Chicago, and exciting facts about our host city. We encourage you to book your travel early, as rates will change and increase as the conference gets closer. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and see you in Chicago!
- Flight Information
- Hotel and Hostel Information
- Plan Your Trip
- A-Z Guide for Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
Carpooling to the AGM
Carpooling is a great way to save on transportation costs to the AGM! Use our page on CarpoolWorld to find or offer a ride to others who want to attend the AGM in your town or on your route to the conference. Instructions:
- Visit https://www.carpoolworld.com/carpooling.html?c=agm2014
- Click "Sign Up."
- Fill in the form* Under "Matching Scope," make sure to select the option titled "Amnesty International USA" (unless you want to be matched to rides or riders who are not affiliated with the conference). Under "Schedule" select "One Time Trip Date" (regular schedule is for those who will be making the same trip multiple times such as every day to travel to work).
- After you have filled in all the required fields, then click "Submit." You will then receive an email confirmation with a link. You will need to click that link in order to see any matches that might be available to you.
*Tip: You need to add a trip for for both your travel to the AGM and your travel from the AGM (for a total of 2 trips). After you sign up and create your first trip, you can return and click "Add a New Trip" for your ride home.
Note: Our page on CarpoolWorld is not run by Amnesty International and is subject to its own privacy rules. View the CarpoolWorld Safety, Privacy, and Terms of Agreement.